Thursday Thirteen #140
It’s Thursday and you all have only one more day until the weekend! This week’s TT focuses on ‘Know Your Author’ and will be random things about yours truly.
Do *you* have something in common with me? Do you have a question about one of these oddities? Please let me know in the comments.
|Thirteen jump-start sentences by Aaron Crocco
1. I learned to solve a Rubiks Cube via YouTube. I can solve from start to finish in about 2.5 minutes. My personal record is a minute, twenty.
2. My eyes change color, shifting from blue to a bluish-green.
3. I am left-handed.
4. When I was young, I wanted to be a chef. One trip to the Culinaray Institute changed that, as I saw how much hard work it is.
5. I follow hockey. Nothing else.
6. I have a secret love for Nutella.
7. I believe almost anything can be done better on a computer.
8. I love taking pictures. My honeymoon consisted of about 1400 photos.
9. I collect Hess Trucks.
10. I believe hybrid and biodiesel cars will be mandatory within ten years.
11. I cannot understand how people thing global warming is not an issue, nor how our government can ignore it. Money should not be this powerful.
12. I have had an an eBay account since June of 1997, long before most people have even had internet.
13. I hate pop culture and believe most news focuses on this to distract us from the real issues.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants